BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Kick Off!

Kick Off video was wow. Joyce.. your driving skills must improve! Mr. Melvin Asked me what i did for the competition:

"So what your role for the competition?"

"I was part of the electrical team and the driving team."

"So you know how to drive the robot?"

"What exactly is your definition of 'drive'?"

"..."

"Me and my friend joyce drove, but that doesn't mean in the straight line. Not even with good tires."

He laughed after that. I am really excited! Are you guys still going to post the cartoons? Cuz i want you too. Even if brynn isn't there. *pouts*

Anywho. I am glad you like your gifts. Nina: you better eat yours or i am calling Mr. Sakayue. I mean it! And the picture of Mr. Sakayue was funny

2 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

xPPPPPPPP

i wanna see you drive again...
and im not sure if we're still doing the comic thingys...but bryn comes all the time anyway, even if she isnt part of the team... xD

Anonymous said...

Ditto Risa, the game is awesome!

Me and Nina attended to drive the robot last year. I was horrible >< Haha, Mr. Widhalm looked like he thought I was going to break something.