BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2nd Day of FIRST

Hey

Let's startwith the news:
Mr. Melvin and Mr. Wildham have made contact. They will know be emailing each other ( I think) you know, Alliance. Alos, sme of my team members have some praise to Nina and Anna, cause i show them the FIRST Website and they were awe.
Also for some nonimportant news.
first robotics obd.
His name is Jesus (how ironic?) and he is a junior is actually nice. And quite cool.
Anywho...What is up with you guys. I want some update (sophmore and giggles) New , funny things. Anything!!
Love rIsA

2 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

JESUS!?! JESUS?!!? U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

are you saying OH MY JESUS, now instead of OH MY BUDDHA?

gosh
xD

Anonymous said...

Very ironic Risa! You're starting to like Jesus =] I'm happy for some reason haha.

Yaynessness! Does that mean you guys will be coming to Hawaii for a regional??? Crossing my fingers!