BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Joyces MOM

Hey guys, you know that CD you gave me with the song Stacy's Mom? Well to add some fun, i made an asfaawbffe version. I named it Joyce's Mom (the andrew version). Read all the way through it. I made some changes besides the names. Note: the blogger posting thingy won't let it be posted right so just bear with it.
Joyce's mom has got it goin' onJoyce's mom has got it goin' onJoyce's mom has got it goin' onJoyce's mom has got it goin' onJoyce, can I come over after school? (after school)We can hang around by the WII (and play rock band )Did your mom get back from her car trip? (business trip)Is she there, or did she turn into pika? (poor pika)You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to beI'm all grown up now, baby can't you seeJoyce's mom has got it goin' onShe's all I want and I've waited for so longJoyce, can't you see you're just not the girl for meI know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Joyce's momJoyce's mom has got it goin' onJoyce's mom has got it goin' onJoyce, do you remember when I mowed your lawn? (mowed your lawn)Your mom came out with just a towel on (Oh My God)I could tell she liked me from the way she stared (the way she stared)And the way she said, "您在那錯過斑點。 為什麼我們無論如何雇用您?" (In chinese)And I know that you think it's just a nightmareBut since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like meJoyce's mom has got it goin' onShe's all I want, and I've waited so longJoyce, can't you see you're just not the girl for meI know it might be wrong,but I'm in love with Joyce's momJoyce's mom has got it goin' on She's all I want and I've waited for so long, Joyce can't you see your just not the girl for me, I know it might be wrong but oh oh (I know it might be wrong) I'm in love with (Joyce's mom oh oh) (Joyces mom oh oh) I'm in love with Joyce's mom

1 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

this is quite disturbing...
i mean...
yeah...