BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Some Pictures and A new layout..!









So, how do you like the new layout? when i first saw it , i was like, " AWWWW" for a minute. The movie was so cute!!! Speaking of movies, go on youtube and search "the clique movie trailer". Watch the trailer and tell me how fake it is. When Massie said, "Stop. I lost an earing. NoBODY moves." I was like, WTF? who says that is real life?




This is still in hawaii. Doesn't the birds look a little too posed?








The Texas land. You see all those clouds? Not one of them can block the sun. The avoid it.























The Olive garden sign. I had the capillini pomodoro. I was soooo stuff. it was sooo good.















My face leaving the Hale Koa to go the airport.








These are the house plans of the previous post

2 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I'm in love with Texas clouds! Haha. Too bad they don't block the sun though ><
WALL-E! Darn, I missed it... ><

Anonymous said...

WWALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....texas is soooooooooooooooo huge....XP...good luck finding shade XD