BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yes is the answer...

That is right. I said yes to him.
Shocking isn't it? Or is it just me? I dunno. It feels so fast and unreal. I mean, i was smiling so wide when he was texting me yeterday and now i grimace when he calls me baby. Not that i don't mind, it is just that i am scared of what people think of it. I am dreading tomorrow (we have off today). How would we act? And what about frineds. AND MY PARENTS!! I dunn, i am pretty much bummed now...

1 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

does he read this blog?
im sorry
BABY?! BABY?! does he not know your name or something -_-

jokes...

yup thats all

itll be fine. everything will be fine. and if he doesnt talk to u in skool, dump 'em xD

oh wut are u gonna do with James and Brennen?