BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Information for the wise

Well, i have been getting comment about me and Ian's conversations. Well, let me make a few clear things. Ian is not your Ian (i.e. tom's little bro). He is actually Ian Osbourne. He is a freshmen and is in two of my classes. And in one of Larissa's. He is cool. He is like the little brother you ever wanted. But the bad thing is he cut his hair so it's know gone. He had this soft brown curly hair that is sooo cute. And now it is gone. Okay next, most of conversations are during POE which is our boring class. So really we are bored adn create little conversations. Also he does type slow. Trust me. The whole converstation took a whole 45 minute period. I miss you too!
On tuesday expect some pictures of the kitties up. I have them on my phone. Also i will post a pic of Larissa and Ian for ya.

1 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

Ah I see. Okay, it's a little clearer :)

Marisa! Send me another pic! So I can show Santa what we want for Christmas! (Hehe, corniness is getting to me. ><)