BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Marisa Answers the dumb question

"Walter asked why u dont look like ur model picture everyday xDi think he thinks u look hot"
-nina
Wanna know why??? because the picture is my modeling picture; there is make up, and touch ups to the photo. I can look like that, but i refuse not because i am a jean and a tshirt hot girl perosn. And thank you for think me as hot. Now, when you get hot ; we can go out! how is that?

2 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

sorry...didnt mean to anger u
it was supposed to be a compliment...

Anonymous said...

XD I was there when Walter said it. Btw, I wasn't laughing at you Risa, I was merely expressing amusement because of your comment on the AP classes part. And yes, you have made me very proud :]