BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Batman And Pigeon. (Remember Joyce?)

Hey, Back again.

I would like to say, Thanks Joyce! I understand how parents can be. My dad is unberable. And I really didn't mean to offen you. But Andrew is not a pillow i can have. So Anthony is my pillow. Which i have to say, your right about him. He is a bit...odd. And about the converstation. You know i am not normally like that I was talking to Kate earlier and she brings that side out of me.. and i was completely bored since i have no one to talk to. It was a once in a life time thing(not including tom).
I am all psychic about the upcoming Linkin Park concert. I can see Mike shinoda, Up close. Singing. It will be a dream come true. I will post some pics for you guys of the concert. And of the concert of hawthorne heights. They are giving away there new single free. I am thinking about sending it to you raymond. Maybe. If you really want it.

Ooh, and here are some of the most funniest fan made Linkin park Pics. Tell me how you like them

2 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

hawthorne heights ftw? o.O

Anonymous said...

Loi yea i remember... im batman rite? haha. well if anthony isnt a good pillow anymore, u always have walter xP.
heyheyhey do u have twilight as ur wallpaper? i bet u do loi. either that or u have mike shinoda as ur wallpaper.. i just put the twilight on yesterday cuz i havent been on this computer much... when i get my laptop, ima do the same haha.