BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Funny Cat pics...

Okay, this is bored/ filler post. I was bored out of my mind and drunk of Coke zero; so you have been warn.
Well, this morning, my grandmother sent an email showing pictures of funny/adorable cats. And one in peculiar. Remind me of someone. So instead of just posting one picture, I will post funny pictures that remind me of certain people.





Nina:
Enough said....

Anna:
Caption: “I kiiiilllllll Yoouuuuuu!”
You are the only one that could say it right.


Loser:
Hahahaha… yeah that is you... in a monotone voice

Raymond:
This is what you will look like when I get my revenge on you. This could also be Daniel…

Tom:
Does this really need to be explained?

Joyce:
1. I can hear you saying this 2. It's too cute!

2 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

Too cuuuuuuuuute! Haha, "I kiiiiiiiiill yoooooou!" Poor kitty though.
Okay so, I'm getting confused though. Am I supposed to be posting on the old blog...or this one?
There is a possibility we may be going to see Walle with you guys. So all hope is not lost ^^;
But Risaaaaaa! Are you sure you can't come to school of rock??? It's late in the afternoon so...maybe cleaning will be done by then? Hopefully! Haha.

Anonymous said...

errrr y am i getting revenge from u.....o btw, errr....i guess i'm gonna come to hale koa and the movies...