BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Hmmm.... 4 day week in Hawaii?

Well it's been official. The blog has been compromised. And no, i am not going to censor things cause then this blog with get boring... and we don't want that do we?! Before we get into other news.. I saw this on chief Delphi and it has been saying that they are doing 4 day week for school year. Is that true??? I need an answer cause that is beyond terrible during the robotics 4 week build. Let me know please..

So back to other things...
  1. I am happy cause I finally resolved (kinda) that situation.. you know who i am talking to..
  2. Well... ahem.. um yeah... uh.. lets see of i can put it in metaphorical terms... When ever anna goes to church and does the (i know she doesn't but if she was more influence by mwah then maybe she would give up on this karma and finally come to the dark side *shows cookies*) un saintly matt thing then hung out with me afterwards then force the brain to be unleashed! MWAHAHAHAHAH
Did anyone get that?


O.o


Anyways... ah remember the Chris Brown Song "With You" And the total hate of it.. and how is can burn in hell? Ah...its stuck in my head....

0 StickyNotes: