BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

You know what I hate?... ><

Ah, and here comes the time in a military's child's life where once again she misses her asfaawbbfe's. Yes, i admit, i miss you guys so much. I rarely talk to you guys. I know since the time zone and the fact that you already started school is here. But, it won't stop me from complaining that i can't replace you guys. I still have flashbacks at sitting is sakayue's room eating lunch, and laughing at something twilight or in the mornings where me and nina sneak up upon him. I remember when me and joyce would play with Tom. And Anna, german, may i need to say more? And Andrew with his jazz hands.( in a monotone voice ^^). We were a group of no other. Just today i was complaining to Jesus that i miss the Asfaawbffe's. He thought i was crazy. Like i was drunk. Most of the people think i AM crazy. I just have character :).

Which also leaves me to another delimma.( which i know i didn't spell right) Should i keep the blog for another year or let it reminisce in it's glory? It is up to you guys, cause i can't write without someone reading it. A simple comment is all in order. Cause since my mom is deploying i need a outlet that actually understands what i am saying. They still, after one year, giving me weird looks. Of course, i will have some new things to say and have other people that are actually worthy of reading this on here too.

So here is the final verdict. Shall i? Will I? Can I? You decide!

1 StickyNotes:

gINa said...

check the other blog. too much stuff to write in one comment.