BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am a horrible person

I know, i know i promised that i would post (like around the beginning of june) but things again have been hectic. For instance, nina, my mom, and lani are plotting against me. OBD again. For all that don't understand talk to nina cause it is very hard to word and will take all night writing it. Anyways... also i am sorry vina about autumn wind.. i have to transfer my stuff to my mac so it is lost in the clutter but i did write something..so you can't say that i forgot.Summer school is so boring. I have economics and i swear to god i will never look at money again. It is more dry than sakayue..more dry than the gobi desert.Anyways.. i need your opinion on this and i expect a long answer. If two people tell each other than they like each other does that mean they are going out?

1 StickyNotes:

anna indiana said...

Oh okay, haha, so you did get it? Autumn wind? I was getting scared that people weren't getting the emails I sent them.. ><

Mkay, here's my response. Ahem. Having mutual feelings doesn't necessarily mean two people are going out (at least for me). I think a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship is only official when it is clear that both of you agree to go out with each other. But if not, then it's unofficial still.

But then again, people could be unofficially going out XD Haha. You say you're not together, but technically, the things you say or do qualify as a relationship.. People have their own reasons for having unofficial relationships.

My bottom line is, a couple isn't going out until BOTH parties agree that they are.

Hope I don't confuzzle you Risa ><