BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

He is my strength

I don't know if you remember this, but do you remember when i got grounded on the last week of school last year? Do you remember the reason? If not, well i got grounded because I was taking some of my dad's happy pills. I was using them to clear my head. It is just at times when i was thinking to much to almost pain. I couldn't stop it.
Well, because of the issues with Cody and Sara i had a need to stop my head from hurting. I tried everything. Coffee, sugar, even linkin Park. But it got so bad that i felt a need. A want. A desire.
I didn't take it.
I talked to kate about it. She is the one who understand the filter i needed for my head. And she helped calm me down. While i was in the process of calling her Cody came outside to see what i was up to. Earlier in the day, i have been giving him space. He had a lot on his mind.
He wanted to know what was up with me. I couldn't tell him. Well, he knows about the thing since he read my story "Could you do it?". I just couldn't tell him in the face cause then i would start crying and i hate it when people see me cry. I don't want people to see me as weak.
Later that day, he text me about what happen. And i told him that i am stopping myself because of him.
He is my strength. I don't want to hurt him. That is the last thing i ever want to do.

Cody is my strength.

0 StickyNotes: