BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

New layout:

Hey, i thought i post a new layout and look at What i have found. Isn't it gorgeous?? Okay now back on topic. I have news that i know that you guys have been waiting for. But lets take it step by step:








  1. Pictures!! Here are Nigel (black dude) and James..

  2. Aww,... he was showing off in this picture saying that he is the best Nigel around. Nigel is sweet. You would like him. He liked me for a while but he is 18 so that would have worked. Bummer really. He is also funny!
James->
yeah... that is all i am going to say right now. Just look up Apathy and you will understand.
  1. It's suppose to be a number two but the thing is stupid!! Next is the twilight movie. I love it. I mean, i know it will be different from the book. Some things i disagree on but hey, they had a small budget and for New Moon they Will have a bigger one. Maybe they will redo twilight? So let me know your thoughts about this.
  2. Next, i have a band that you may find interesting. Jag star is now my fav of the month. Chek out "I don't want to be here" Her voice is so pretty!!
  3. Sometime is december you are going to to get mail. That is all i am going to say there..
  4. Okay now for the moment of truth. James' last relationship was with this girl mercedes. And the relationship was more on a friend scale. They have been going on and off from what lizz told me. So maybe that is why he hasn't gotten the hint yet!! He hasn't been in a REAL relationship for awhile! I know this may sound like an excuse but i am taking it. And also when you figure out what Apathy means, let me know. They whole thing needs it's own post for it.







0 StickyNotes: