BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Major OBD of the year? I think so!

You heard it right. Major OBDness and it is doubled. [insert oohs and ahs]
Since i feel so... happy today, I won't let you wait til tomorrow for me to tell you; Yet know that i think of it, i will give you clues and you have to guess the names? Seem fair enough?
Okay let's get started:

1st guy:

  1. The major evil character in the BOOK Twilight
  2. A cliche name for a bulter

2nd Guy:

  1. The name is in the Bible
  2. 5 letters but two are the same
  3. masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture sculpted by Michelangelo

Can you guess the Names?? Who ever get's it right will get a cookie!!

2 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I got the second guy's name. Moses. Haha, google is a very handy tool :] Hehe, I couldn't think of the biblical name off the top of my head.

Hmm, but the first one. I'm guessing Jacob, but I can't be entirely sure... I'm not as up to date with Twilight as y'all hope me to be. Hehe.

Btw, how's the nigel dude? Feeling better?

Oh hey got new aim btw. Remind me to send you the SN.

Anonymous said...

wut the hell is a cliche name for a butler O.o