BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pics galore

Hay guys, after i calmed down from my recent blog post...i have decide to post some due pictures...:



this one is for nina mainly... see how plain it is. and soo... blue?
YOu guys wanted to my bangs.. but all of these phots don't do it justice soo.. have paitence till i figure out how to disable the flash off of my camera.





I have found a chinese/korean store.. and my mom bought me this.. it was really good.


This is lake blore. Not a ocean. See, there are a HUGE different between a lake and a ocean. the second pic explains it. By the way do you see my feet?









Just my dad.... say hello.


the plains of texas...and wheat fields.




My bracelet that i got. I am still wearing it.


THe box is sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well.. buddha so help me, i need a distraction and this only lasted ten minutes. Dang.

3 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

ROAR Ice creams looks awesome right about now...and I'm tired..so I'm gonna take a nap...

btw i never understood bangs...care to explain it to me some day?

Lucy sama

Anonymous said...

Hey! You have new readers ^^
Btw, you look great in bangs :D I really mean it, the look is totally you! My forehead's getting major zitage though, hahaha...
I don't see the lake/ocean difference though. Maybe 'cos all large bodies of water look like the ocean to me. Well, you can explain it to me whenever you explain to Loreto the importance of bangs xD
Only the second day of school and I've already resorted to a nap. Sophomore year's gonna suck without you T_T
And I will write in the other blog soon okay? I found some noteworthy topics this time ^^
Congrats on getting in Shoemaker ^^ If we can't fundraise enough money, you can convince your team to come down HERE. Texas schools re mighty wealthy.