BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

fast kine

Well guess what people, my stuff is gone. No, it is not stolen or lost. It is in a crate about to get ship off on a boat ready to set sail to TEXAS. And while I am at it… I should ask one simple completely calm question… Do you guys not care that this may be the only communication between us? Do you not care to check it once in a while? I mean, look up at that counter and see how many days till I am off of this island. not that many. So in the words of nina FAST KINE PEOPLE. Ahem, well to make things a little more interesting… If I don’t have that many views or comments (10) on this post by the 23rd then say good by to my happy smile.. and you do know how I can take revenge.
Any way enough with this stuff.http://youtube.com/watch?v=yZIummTz9mM

3 StickyNotes:

Anonymous said...

"LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST" whoop whoop ><

Anonymous said...

I responded with a poooost. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

errrrr so since u have nothing left in ur room, what do u do to pass the time? O_O